Tuesday, May 31, 2005

WTF - It's the Size of the Hole that Counts

I've always thought 4 inches was a little, how should I put this, less than desirable. It's not an issue for me normally given the man can turn around and open sesame, but I'd have to imagine that for a woman 4 inches is a little hard to work with, all puns intended. Well, for WTF day, I offer you this little morsel from Reuters, courtesy of Chuck Shepherd:

A male inmate and a female inmate in a Turkish prison were given additional four-month sentences in February for destruction of property after they were convicted of having made a 4-inch hole in the wall separating their cells and using it to conceive a child (according to Istanbul's largest morning newspaper, Hurriyet). [Reuters, 4-28-05] [Agence France-Presse, 2-28-05]

So, I guess that was one little potent pecker if it was enough to knock up a gal through a four inch hole! For that to be true that would have to mean that the prick was actually less than four inches ... and I'm having a hard time imagining what position they both would have had to be in to actually have intercouse through a four inch hole in the wall! I guess I'm not as sexually creative as I thought because all I can think about when imagining it is ...

What the f*ck??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home